Wednesday, February 6, 2008

mary tagged me...

and i thought she was my friend. ;)

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself , at the end choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying '(You're It!) and to go read your blog. You can not tag the person that tagged you so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers.


1. i am addicted to energy drinks.

2. i don't like the color pink, but i bought a pink phone... no idea...

3. i never send thank you notes... though i resolve to change that this year (sometime).

4. i love pretzels and pretzel bites from pretzel time.

5. i love onions, but not cooked.

6. i am not having a good day at work.

7. i miss my family.

8. i want 4 kids someday.

9. more than anything i want to be a stay-at-home mom.

10. i love to make mary's kids misbehave in public.


I tagged:

any and all of you that feel like doing this. it's not mandatory...

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so not doing another tag, but I think it's funny that you like to make other people's kids misbehave and you want four of your own! That will definitely come back to bite you in the patooty one day.

sondra german said...

yes, yes, i know... karma and all that. but hell, by the time i actually HAVE kids, it'll be my friends' KIDS making mine misbehave...

Tam.I.am said...

Ugh, hate tags, so thanks for not making it mandatory. ;)

Speaking of the kid comment... almost all my friends' kids are adults or nearly. And they better not make my daughter misbehave! *lol*