Monday, November 10, 2008

happy 30th birthday honey!

this post contains the pics that should've been included in my previous post of the same title...


SURPRISE! and was he ever!



opening his gift from me...




showing his slight concern that i am actually giving him a dollhouse...



wait... what's this?



for real?! you got me an XBOX?!



wait... is it REALLY an xbox??



yes it's really an xbox! and i had to try THIS HARD to keep it a surprise!



us at the end of the night... he's a happy kid.

3 comments:

Heather said...

that is too funny!!! love your outfit =D
I know now why we are still friends great minds think alike!! =D

Will said...

YOU LOOK LIKE LIKE A FAIRY!!!!!

Lindsey said...

too funny. i always have to be creative wrapping nathan's presents too. he never wants to just let it be a surprise! he would be soooo jealous of justin's xbox.....which is why i won't be telling him!

ps- i know...meredith looks so much like mom and i look like my daddy.