Monday, April 13, 2009

marley & me: a movie review...

only the 2nd movie i've added to the list of flicks that made me sob out loud. i hate crying over movies... seems so pointless to me. there are millions of other things i could be crying over, like the news, for example. but there are always a few that make me tear up a little... usually because i wasn't expecting it. but i knew what was gonna happen, and i still cried nearly uncontrollably while holding my dog. and i did it front of my husband. balls.

just so you know, my husband never laughs at me for crying over a movie. isn't that super sweet? probably saves it for his coworkers. smart man.

and, in case you're wondering about the other movie on the list... it's "fried green tomatoes". best.movie.ever. "secret's in the sauce!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k, so I love fried green tomatoes too! I never get sick of that movie. I can't figure out what it is...but love. :)

Anyway, I see your comments on Lindsey's blog all the time..so I knew exactly who you were when you left the comment! Feel free to stalk me anytime, as long as you leave comments. It makes me feel popular. ha!

Thanks for the website tip, I'll check it out since I'm spending my life on the internet these days trying to figure it out.