Thursday, July 9, 2009

hubby's funnies (#8)...

yesterday, hubby dropped some giant steel tube (pipe?) on his foot at work. he insists that he's fine. i've learned that i'll have to wait until we have kids to finally have some booboos to fix, because he's not having any of it.

anyway...

so it's dinnertime and i haven't seen the wound yet (because if he's pretending to be macho, then i'm pretending i don't care). i'm already at the table (you know me). as he sits down he must've bumped that foot on the table leg. he gasps through his clenched teeth, and in all seriousness says, "i think the rigor mortis is setting in..."

i laughed.

3 comments:

TriciaNae said...

pfff. men.
we do a lot of pretending around here too. like...he pretends to annoy me...and i pretend to be annoyed....no...that's real.

:) thanks for the post though!!

Lindsey said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I am being SO serious when I say that I wish we lived closer. You guys are basically just us without kids. That means you are awesome.

Lindsey said...

Um. No. I simply meant that we are awesome....so for me to say that you are like us makes you awesome. The "without kids" part was just clarifying the only difference I could think of between us.