Wednesday, September 23, 2009

randomness...

i promised that my next post would be more interesting.

and i lied.

maybe next time.

i've been meaning to blog more about my garage sale finds. last time i got a little table and big floor vase for the nook in my dining room that previously had nothing in it.

see?

oh you don't see a picture? yeah that's because i didn't save it after i took it.

my bad. i'll try to remedy that soon.

but i did find this cute little tea set! it now adorns my dining table.


how adorable is that?

again, i good photographer would have cleaned the table before snapping the shot... or photoshopped that crap outta there!

i digress...

oh yeah. my dad. i always post "hubby's funnies" but my dad is usually pretty entertaining too.

see, i sent him the following picture, subject line: should i water it?


and he sent an e-mail back that said: yes. definitely. a lot. soak it. send pictures.

yeah.

that's all for now.

No comments: