Monday, October 26, 2009

hormones...

...should be illegal.

we took the baby to it's first texans game yesterday! as if it had a choice. it was awesome. i wish i'd remembered to get a picture. story of my life.

we had a little incident. i cried. in front of the whole stadium. because i didn't have cash for ice cream. not that the whole stadium noticed. i won't go into details, except to say that the situation was rectified. thank you cody.

how.embarrassing.

and then i woke up crying from a dream in the middle of the night.

...the hell?

anyway.

i can certainly deal with the hormones as long as i don't get sick. things have gone quite nicely as far as sickness is concerned. i've had two bad days/nights. i consider myself lucky.

we're going to the monday night game next month. this kid is so spoiled already. i didn't go to my first game until i was 28... this kid will have attended 2 games while only in utero!

that's it for now, i guess. my next prenatal appt is tomorrow. they do a complete physical at this one. but nothing exciting. i have a doctor's appt today to perform the nuchal translucency something or other. it consists of an ultrasound so they can measure the amount of fluid at the base of the baby's neck, and they draw my blood. it's to test whether or not the baby is at an increased risk for down syndrome, spina bifida, and certain other things. i'm sure all will be well. we're pretty positive people like that.

but i believe i'll get a copy of the ultrasound pics! if so, i'll definitely post them.

3 comments:

Heather said...

ohh the hormones & the tests!!! how I don't miss them & I DO feel your pain. Hang in there =0)

Living the G life! said...

LOL!!! Keep these stories coming! I never had the hormone/emotional pregnancy state but I had the sickness times a million! I love to hear the funny hormonal stories! ;)

Rachel said...

My hormones were horrible. I would laugh and cry at the drop of a hat. One night Buster and I were eating Taco Bell and he bit down on something hard in his soft taco. The more I thought about it, the funnier it became. Pretty soon I was laughing hysterically, which led to sobbing uncontrollably. Gotta love those unstable hormones!