Monday, January 28, 2008

eureka!

whoa nelly... i have discovered the miracle that is red bull.

okay onward...

to keep the fam posted on my goings on... my aunt katie (dad n's sister) came down from wisconsin to visit. she started over in new orleans, where her son (my cousin) ben is currently doing a "mission year". then she came over to pearland to see our new house. she is SUCH a night owl. we were up until 4:30 saturday morning talking. aunt katie i must tell you i am not responsible for anything i said after 2am... i know my mouth was still moving, but my brain had shut down, i'm quite sure of it. saturday evening my cousins megan and ryan (aunt katie's nieces and nephews), and their significant others (ruben and alyssa, respectively), came over to visit and eat some chinese take-out with us. we finished the evening off with "wedding crashers". movie ended around midnight and my cousins left, then aunt katie left shortly after to head up to tyler to visit with my dad (her brother) and everyone else on the compound. so, to everyone up there, i hope yall's visit with aunt katie went well! we had a great time down here!

justin is in louisiana this week taking water samples in the gulf. then this weekend sarah, will, and mom d (mom d is visitng from wisconsin) will be here. mom d's birthday is on thursday, but sarah and i plan to take her to the salon on saturday for a mani/pedi. then sunday we're watching the superbowl and playing superbowl bingo. they'll head back up to tyler on monday.

that's all i've got for now.

No comments: