Friday, December 5, 2008

happy birthday to ME...

that's right... i turned 30 years old on wednesday. and, after a little introspecting, i realized i was not as upset/sad/grief-stricken as i thought i might be at the passing of this birthday milestone. i felt very loved, actually. my husband made me feel special without doing anything special. i got tons of calls and text messages and emails... i actually stopped responding to them around dinnertime! i feel like i'm moving into another phase of my life... like i've done everything i was suppose to do in my 20s (growing, falling, growing some more)... i think i'm ready for my 30s.

yeah, i said it... thirty-something, watch out here i come.

3 comments:

Tam.I.am said...

Oh Sondra, I am so terrible at remembering most people's birthdays... I am so sorry. Happy belated birthday! Here, I'll even sing for you...

"Happy, happy birthday, Sondra dear, hope happy days come to you all year... If I had a wish then it would be, a happy, happy birthday to you from me!"

As for turning 30... 30's ROCK! :)

Christa Hagler said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sondra! I felt the same way about entering my thirties. I think they will be even more full than my twenties and I may even be a little more mature and capable of handling them. Go thirty!

ChicChickory said...

Happy Belated Bday, fellow Sagittarius. :)