Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hubby's funnies (#4)...

i always lock the doors in our vehicle whenever hubby leaves me in it to run in someplace quickly. (i AM precious cargo, you know.) sometimes i forget that i've locked them and subsequently forget to unlock them when i see him approach. clearly this frustrates him.

so the other night, hubby runs into a restaurant to pick up our to-go order. i lock the doors and, of course, forget to unlock them. when i do unlock them, he opens the door and says with all seriousness, "sondra, trust me, they will bring you back."

my jaw dropped, but then i laughed.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh. I SO want to live close to you guys and hang out. He cracks me up.

Nathan calls that the "mafia girlfriend" (when I unlock the door for him to get in)- but I can't remember why.

Heather said...

i lock the doors too!!! we are very special cargo ;)

Unknown said...

Y'll are just lazy. I go in with him. I need to be on display!! :) I love Justin for saying that though... he's so right.