Tuesday, March 3, 2009

on nutella...

i went to ihop for breakfast last weekend. i browsed the menu, considering my options... when out of nowhere, in big BOLD print, "nutella crepes" jumps off the page! oh, did i ever indulge... they.were.divine.

nutella crepes: swedish crepes slathered with nutella, sliced bananas, folded up and topped with strawberries.

i encourage each and every one of you to try this heavenly creation. but mainly you lindsey... i don't even have words... just "mmmmmmm".

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This was actually the very first experience I had with Nutella! It wasn't at IHOP, but at a friend's house. We made those exact crepes. Then I had them for breakfast just about every morning for the next couple of months. Lol.
I think I need to go to IHOP for dinner tonight. Yep. I do.

Lindsey said...

Okay- I'm back from IHOP (or Ipod as my son's friend called it), and I had the crepes. I have to say, the version I used to make is better. Haha. That sounded really bratty, but I like a LOT more nutella and fresh strawberries instead of those syrupy ones. However, it was still super yummy and my kids love IHOP, so thanks for the suggestion.