Wednesday, April 29, 2009

last weekend in pictures...

i planted these

and mowed this

and this too

which got me this

because i didn't use this

the end.



maybe next weekend i'll get around to planting this (no i cannot see any dead plants in close proximity, consider having your eyes checked soon)

in here



also... i saw this a few months ago as i backed out of my garage, and have been meaning to post it here for your viewing enjoyment. the picture doesn't quite do it justice, but i assure you it was breathtaking.



p.s. i went to the ymca monday, tuesday (despite this

flooding in the area, photo taken from the nice high seat in my truck), AND today!

so THAT makes it official, right?

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are an official gym whore! YAY! ;)

I am SO jealous of your gigantic yard filled with GRASS! Who knew some yards came with grass? I had no idea.

I am also kind of jealous of your sunburn, but that jealousy will fade once you tell me you have skin cancer.

sondra german said...

"jealous of a sunburn" says the girl living in ARIZONA... isn't that where the whole in the ozone is?? ;)

yes, yes, lots of grass... we have to work so hard for it though! it's like a competition among the neighbors... one i never imagined i'd be a part of. i mean, really, who cares about grass? but it's actually become quite an obsession. i considered a rock lawn (bet you're familiar with those) to break the habit, but the HOA won't allow it... in the front yard! ;)

Heather said...

i'm sure #3(magdalana) would find some worms in that yard!!

The Stain Family said...

That's so funny that you've never been to Kelly's Korner! You must have thought I was crazy! ha...glad you were able to figure out what I had done! Nice to meet you. :)