Friday, April 9, 2010

34 weeks and more...

of course i'm posting at 35 weeks.

so here's glorious me at 34 weeks...


baby shower was on march 27th. it was better than i could've imagined. i was more excited about the people i got to see than the gifts received! though the gifts were rockin too! i don't have all the pictures yet, but here are a few to hold yall over...










all of the gifts are worth mentioning... and i likely do another post with gift pictures. but for now, here are pics of the baby's first sports fan gear!

our #1 team...


our #2 team...


a big thank you to everyone who made the day perfect! thank you all for your hard work, and thank you all for making the trip!

the ladies at the office also threw a shower for me this last week. it was fabulous! thanks to all of YOU ladies too! but i don't have any pictures. :/ in fact, i don't know if any were taken... but i'll find out!

.

3 comments:

ChicChickory said...

I swear you and my sister are neck and neck on your pregnancies. She is scheduled April 28th for delivery...the baby is already six pounds! I don't think he is going to wait til the 28th...and if he does, we will have to roll my sister into the hospital...her belly is HUGE....but adorable, of course! ;) Good luck to you in these last anticipated moments before the big day. I can't wait to see the pics of your beautiful baby girl.

Heather said...

Holy cow that went sooo fast!!! I love the diaper tower. Thoose are AWESOME!!! Ooh and the cheese hat looks GOOOD =D Can't wait to see baby girl

Tam.I.am said...

You are looking so beautiful, Sondra. It looks like you had a really fun shower; wish I could have been there, too.