Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hubby's funnies (#9)...

so we're watching glee and the dog is restless, pacing back and forth... stopping in front of me every once in a while to whine. the dog is not allowed on the living room furniture, except on the rare occassion that i've been sick and wanted my puppy (a grand total of 3 times). the hubs thinks the dog is trying to tell me he wants up on the ottoman to be near me...

hubby: he so wants up there with you.

me: yeah that's not gonna happen. he doesn't get to come up here just because he wants to.

hubby: what if he's dying and wants to be by you?

me: then he's definitely not getting on the furniture! you know what happens when you die? poop... comes out of... your butt.

hubby: i can't believe your going to be a mother...

i laughed... loud.

[note: the poop quote is from the movie 'the goods' which we just watched last night.]

.

1 comment:

Hater Von G said...

I understand. Id much rather have baby poop on my furniture than dog poop. Depending on what has been eaten.